[Mccoypottery-talk] test

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:10:42 -0500

Does she have any way of sending pictures.  Many of us are willing to help =
but pictures really help.......Of course we have such smart people that som=
eone may be able to do it just on that description.  Betty
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Gramtmd@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Cc: Gramtmd@aol.com=20
  Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 2:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] test

  I know this is a very vague poor description but this is the only informa=
tion that I have --- can anyone help....

  my daughter-in-law received a McCoy set from her father but knows nothing=
 about it and would like any information anyone can give her....

  here goes this is the best description I received.....

  it is a brown pitcher with vertical lines that make it look like a barrel=
 -- there are also matching cups (mugs) with the set....(larger than coffee=
 mugs but not as large as beer mugs)

  I would appreciate any information I can receive for someone that knows a=
bout these pieces???

  name - number - value..etc...

  thanks for taking your time to help me....