[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay spoof email

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:15:18 -0400

I keep getting emails that are headed Question for Seller.  Of course,
you open an email like that.  Turns out that  they are not our auctions
and the emails  make no sense.  I have sent these on to spoof@ eBay.com,
and they are not from eBay users.  EBay also warned that they may
contain a keystroke virus.  We don't have a computer, and I don't know
that webTV is affected by a virus, although I am sure we could
unwittingly spread one in something forwarded.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/