[Mccoypottery-talk] A couple of comments.....

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:09:08 -0400

1.  Know your seller.
2.  If the deal is too good to be true, it probably is.
3.  Pay with paypal and have that secured with a CCard or Debit card that is
treated by your bank the same as a CCard.
4.  Take action by 25 days.  Don't wait.
5.  If someone on here has a problem with someone else, that person could be
held liable if there were ever a slander suit brought.  This goes for all
the Faye's, Rogers, etc.  So please be careful what you write as my
understanding is these archives are open for ANYONE to read on the internet
so long as the list owner allows them to be public.
6.  When someone has a problem, think 2 times about buying from the person
they had problems with.  If it is a great deal, tell the seller you will
only do COD and nothing else.
Guess that's all I have to say on Loretta's dilemma.  More would probably
constitute slander so I'll leave it at that.  I do live near some of the
large sellers and 99% of them are great folks.  Unfortunately for the
collector's industry there are a few that just aren't.
Thx for listening....
Jennifer

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Baltimore, Ohio