[Mccoypottery-talk] hmmmm, Is it just me or....????

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 01:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ya'll,
         Is it just me or do these 2 Items seem to be
described just a little too much alike. The Item
headers are just alike as are the descriptions. Are
the "chairman of the board" jars being reproduced like
the mammy's and others. I thought the first one I saw
was the real deal, but now I see this one and the
descriptions are so
similar....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????....anyway the
item numbers are 3718383808,3714854783, for your
viewing pleasure. Please let me know whay ya'll think.
I have been looking to get one of these jars, but now
am a little wary. Also I am looking for a basket of
potato's jar, If ya'll know where there is one for a
reasonable price.
Thanks for you input,
Dave