[Mccoypottery-talk] my little collection

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

would love to see pics. send to shortcake7502@yahoo.com please.  Thank you so much!!!

david mcCoy <damitboy@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi again ya'll,
I just got my shelves put up to
display my fledgling collection. I put up 3 six foot
shelves and to my suprise they filled up. I have 20
CJ's, a vase, a few steins, 3 cider set mugs (I am
waiting on the remaining mug and the pitcher to arrive
to complete the set). Man am I digging my McCoy stuff
or what. Anyway I am going to get my Dad's digi camera
and take some photos Sunday or Monday. Pretty bad when
my 72 year old Dad is more technologically advanced
than me LOL. If anyone is interested in seeing the
photos, I will be glad to e-mail them to ya'll.
Have a McCoy filled day :)
Dave