[Mccoypottery-talk] Maybe off subject-maybe not

Ben Jackson bjax_99@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:00:37 -0700 (PDT)

I found a tall mug or Beer stein today that looks just
like the one in the third picture down on page 207 in
"McCoy Pottery" Vol III.

The mug is the brown color without the drip.  It has
the logo inked into the the bottom, HALL, inside a
circle and underneath, "Made in USA".

It is in excellent shape and I paid the grand sum of
$2.00 for it.  As I'm not familiar with Hall, except
the "Jewel Tea" collection, can anyone tell me
anything about it.  Ben