[Mccoypottery-talk] HMMMMMM somemore LOL

MidwestVintage@aol.com MidwestVintage@aol.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:39:14 EDT

I have a shop on Ruby Lane and we have had several of our items copied and
shown on ebay without our knowledge.  I don't know for sure what they do when
the item is sold as it is still in our shops.  They will steal our pictures and
item description verbatim.  Lots of nerve.

Julia Harbeck

http://www.rubylane.com/shops/midwestvintage