[Mccoypottery-talk] HMMMMMM somemore LOL

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 03:14:53 -0400

I discovered the same thing too.  Now you fo to the feedback both
sellers and both winners to see if the item actually changed
hands...........or the item get relisted??????????????  Loretta