[Mccoypottery-talk] A McFind already!

Michael/Hope Burt witschindin_2000@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think they had any more. However.... if you are going to journey out, go south down 127, through Liberty, into Dunnville. Just on the left right after Dunnville Church of God there is a guy with TONS of McCoy and it is all in good shape and reasonably priced. I got a Birds and Cherries pitcher (a real one this time) for a really good price and it was in prime condition. His name is Glen Holt - check him out. He has alot of cookie jars!

Hope

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com wrote:

Where are you located? I have wanted one of those for a while....did you
see any more?

Karen in KY

This e-mail and any attachments from Trim Masters, Inc. may
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-
mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized and may be illegal.