[Mccoypottery-talk] My Mcfind

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
I went to an estate sale this morning advertised as
the collector of collectors and sure enough the old
guy had a little of everything. He had 1000's of
pieces, glass, china, pottery, vintage aluminum
kitchen ware, etc. I got there a bit early and talked
to one of the handlers and he told me that he thought
there was mccoy in one of the back rooms. Well I was
second in line and went straight to the back when he
opened the door. What did I find? A mammy cj! But I
forgot my tape measure and asked him if he had one, he
did. She stands exactly 11 inches and has much of her
cold paint left. I gave $90 for her. I am pretty
certain that she is the real mccoy, but if anyone is
interested, I can send photos to verify that she is.
Ya'll have fun,
Dave