[Mccoypottery-talk] 127 Yard Sale

Michael/Hope Burt witschindin_2000@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

I found a "Village Smithy" planter is awesome shape for a really good price. I am still looking, too, hoping prices will drop toward the end of the week. People will hopefully be wanting to sell everything instead of packing it up to go home!

Hope

warren sadler <sadler@cafes.net> wrote:
Anyone find any thing good at the 127 yard sale yet or are you still looking.
                        Warren in TN.