[Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Party!

bettyfnelson@mchsi.com bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:01:34 -0500

That sounds like so much fun.  I wish I felt like the trip down I could cer=
tainly visit my sisters at the same time. I hope you all have a good time. =
 Betty
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Curly79065@wmconnect.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 3:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Cookie Jar Party!

  Oh Barb it looks to be so much fun , but alas it is also the week we are =
opening tha new Super Center here and I couldn't get away from here no  mat=
ter how hard I tired outrside of quiting and I can't do that.. Hope that ya=
'll have fun. It is so close to me and yet so far away............ Thanks F=
or Sharing it though this way I now know that there is a fun Antique Market=
  that close tro me....... Carolyn=20