[Mccoypottery-talk] Check out this listing

Mark Jennings mjtn@charter.net
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:02:22 -0500

--=======4933578B=======

>..... Anyone else want to look at it and see if you can help?  Pictures
>are well done and the bottom definitely looks like an old genuine
>McCoy.  She is wanting to know if it was sold as a set with McCoy selling
>the metal holder.
>
>Betty the Okie

Betty, I don't know if I have any books that are different than the ones
you've already looked in, but I've got 5 (on McCoy) and I'll be glad to try
if you want to send me the photo(s).

mj

---