[Mccoypottery-talk] metal holders for McCoy pieces

Swampy swampy@pinn.net
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:11:31 -0400

What did you mean by light..in color..or in weight..the metal is heavy...I
have a feeling your right..a marriage of two pieces...

Barbara

----- Original Message -----
From: "ken mcdaneld" <mccoynut@maplecity.com>
To: <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] metal holders for McCoy pieces

For what my opinion is worth, I think this is a marriage of two items. The
planters are McCoy, but I don't think the wire hangers are but just a lucky
fit. All the metal holders I have seen for McCoy are made from solid round
wire or rod. The metal leaves and the wire looks too light for McCoy.
Ken.

---