[Mccoypottery-talk] mchunting....mcfinding

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello friends,
Well another long night at work and it was daylight
when I got home, so I decided to go to the landfill
with a bunch of junk. On the way back, I spy a
yardsale sign. Turned on the road and followed signs
wayyyyyyy back in the sticks. The lady asked me if I
was looking for anything in particular. When I told
her McCoy, she went in the house and came back with a
nice little planter. About 12 inches long, 3 high and
3 wide, white and in perfect conditon. Looks kinda
like floraline design, but marked mccoy usa. Gave her
3 bucks for it. Not as good as last weeks find, but
hey, its McCoy, right? LOL
Ya'll have a nice day,
Dave