[Mccoypottery-talk] Please Help

bettyfnelson@mchsi.com bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:17:05 -0500

With out lifting them and smelling the McCoy smell for myself ;-) I would s=
ay you have a couple pretty McCoy bowls.  Betty the Okie in Iowa
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: KJarjabka@aol.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 12:05 PM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Please Help

  First, let me say I have no knowledge of pottery to speak of. When I spot=
ted these two bowls at a rummage sale, I bought them for their color. When =
I got them home I saw the markings on the bottom, I Googled "McCoy". I'm no=
w more confused than ever. I knew I needed to come to this board. Will some=
one please tell me if I have two pretty fakes, or are these the real McCoy?=
     Thank you!=20

  http://www.sellersourcebook.net/members/watch/userimages/1837/101833.jpg

  http://www.sellersourcebook.net/members/watch/userimages/1837/021538.jpg=
=20