[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Please Help

KJarjabka@aol.com KJarjabka@aol.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:55:51 EDT

Wow, talk about fast responses! Thank you so much. Now I'm asking for any
specific info on the bowls - such as age, and value? Is there a name for this
type of bowl? I really am clueless about these! They will probably end up in an
auction, as I am strapped for cash. Any info is greatly appreciated.

http://www.sellersourcebook.net/members/watch/userimages/1837/101833.jpg

http://www.sellersourcebook.net/members/watch/userimages/1837/021538.jpg