[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Please Help

Ohio Pottery & Capriherb@earthlink.net
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:39:16 -0400

Don't feel too bad.... My first cookie jars were 2 that were fakes..
A pretty good Cow Jumped Over the Moon marked McCoy and a Planters Peanut m=
arked McCoy as well.
They are both upstairs on shelves in one of the spare bedrooms.  Both fakes=
 and I'll never go back to that auctioneer again!<G>
Sorry you got took!!!
Can you take them back??
Jennifer
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Gail McDonald=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2004 7:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Please Help

  Can anyone help me? My friend Sue & I just got a "Brush McCoy" Coe Jumped=
 over the Moon

  CJ.  Any info?  I have a sneaking suspicion that it is a no-no.

   Gail McDonald=20

  >From: McQuita@aol.com >Reply-To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.co=
m >To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com >Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery=
-talk] Re: Please Help >Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:02:32 EDT > >My books are=
n't handy but I believe this is the Sahara line. made in >mid-late seventie=
s. I'm not sure of an appropriate value...The newer bowls don't >seem to se=
ll real high generally. I paid 4.00 each recently on ebay for >similar bowl=
s. Good luck selling them...I understand about the being strapped!=20