[Mccoypottery-talk] Google I'm Feeling Lucky

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:33:56 -0600

On Dec 1, 2004, at 5:48 PM, ~barb crews wrote:

> nice SEO..

Thank you.. We have a PR between 4 - 7 amongst the various McCoy
Related sites.. Trying to get that way up.  It helps trying to
support/justify the costs and all :-)

> Now try that with "cookie jar collecting"  without the quotes

Ended up here: http://collectibles.about.com/od/cookiejarcollecting/

I'm not gonna be happy till "McCoy" lands you at mccopottery.com :-)
Right now it lands at some auction site.. Not McCoy related, just
someone named "McCoy" with a company called "McCoy Auctions"...

Anyway... Still looking for links --- backlinks ---

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
www.mccoypottery.com