[Mccoypottery-talk] another seller of fakes

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:54:19 -0800 (PST)

I only looked at iboogeyboard's "Black Memoribilia"
c*%p... and that stuff came from my favorite fake
wholesaler... Rosso Wholesale glass. Although I must
say, the pieces he has pictured look better than
what's on Rosso's online catalog. I guess the workers
in the sweatshop were having a good day when they
painted his stuff.

I didn't look at his other auctions, but I'm sure
those pieces would show up on either Rosso or some of
the other sites I have bookmarked.

Here's Rosso's black memoribilia page.

http://wholesale-glass-dealer.com/products/castironblackface/castironblackface.htm