[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:59:43 EST

I'm kinda in shock at discovering that Kevin who was so outspoken on Roger
Jensen and his jars.on this e-mail loop and his wife Michelle  who fed me
information about Roger which I used to write a couple of articles...are making
pottery on their own.  that's none of my business...free enterprise...but
They're making copies of other companies jars  "for those who can't afford  the
real things".  I don't know how they're marking their items...they're  also
doing original things he says...I really don't care.  I don't  understand why
anyone who can creatively design their own itmes has to make  copies of another
companies products for todays markets.  It's only going  to hurt our
collections.  And you can't tell me the rocking horse   they have made (copy of McCoy) is
a hard to find jar that ANY collector can't  find and afford within time.