[Mccoypottery-talk] Google I'm Feeling Lucky

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:33:28 -0600

On Dec 2, 2004, at 10:10 PM, ELIZABETH VAUGHN wrote:

> I'm with you Dave, and what is a froogle feed?  I know about Google,
> but
> I don't think I have ever heard of froogle.

Froogle is a free service offered by Google where by you can submit a
feed, ie., data feed (see froogle.google.com) to Froogle that basically
sucks all the data that you send into Froogle and is displayed online
in the at http://froogle.google.com.   In short what you can do is list
all the products (in our case McCoy's) that you have for sale on
Google.

More info is here:
https://www.google.com/froogle/merchants/welcome?
conturl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Ffroogle%2Fmerchants%2F%3Fs%3DV2sW