[Mccoypottery-talk] New McCoy Pottery News Section

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 23:42:34 -0800 (PST)

Neat feature! You've been a busy guy lately, mom. LOL

McCoy Pottery List Mom <listmom@mccoypottery.com> wrote:Hello, we have added a new section to our McCoy Pottery News at
http://www.mccoypottery.com/news
It is titled "McCoy Related Articles and Tidbits." We hope to have
weekly articles dealing with McCoy related items, and things that just
have to do with all things "McCoy". It's a bit different in that it is
probably not what you would expect. The articles are not necessarily
directly McCoy Pottery, but related to it in some way. Anyway, the
current articles deal with "The Real McCoy" and Elijah McCoy, and
Mesothelioma and McCoy. If you're bored, take a look. If nothing else
there will be some interesting facts and tidbits as the title
indicates.

Current Articles"

Elijah McCoy and The Real McCoy
http://www.mccoypottery.com/news/articles/elijah.html