[Mccoypottery-talk] Listing

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:35:47 -0500

I am sorry you all have had so many problems.  I guarantee that any
thing you buy from either our daughter or me will be well-packaged and
described as accurately as possibe, whether it be a postcard or
something fragile. Both of us use bubble wrap and packing peanuts, or
cardboard for something bendable.  It is also marked FRAGILE or Do Not
Bend as the case may be.  Our daughter is reluctant to leave negative
feedback, but remember, you can respond to any feedback left about you
so that you can defend yourself.  I have done it.
Elizabeth