[Mccoypottery-talk] Listing

Curly79065@wmconnect.com Curly79065@wmconnect.com
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 00:40:29 EST

   Ok you hit a nerve. I buy off ebay ALL the time I have NEVER had a problem
with the seller. I have had 2 items come in broken and the problems were
resolved with out hesitation on the sellers part. I assure I am not a crook... and
i do not believe everybody on ebay are crooks. You have to EDUCATE yourself
on what you are buying and selling. I have about 10 books on McCoy,3 CJ books,
1 Shawnee book ,and 1 American Bisque. It doesn't matter what you are buying
you have to educate yourself. Before I buy I check the feedback if it is
negative I see how the seller reacted to it. If the seller is rude I do not bid. The
bidding is your choice if you have any questions about the item DON"T BID
before you research the item and the seller.
Carolyn