[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy Christmas Tree

elizabeth custer shortcake7502@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:59:22 -0800 (PST)

I would love to see it....

Tom Walker <teedub@gamewood.net> wrote:I had a brainstorm today.
I was out at the tree farm cutting the family tree that  mom had picked out.
I had a bad spell with my high blood pressure while cutting the tree down.
Anyway, I got home and  my sis asked what were we going to decorate the tree with.
All we have are a few heirlooms and we don't like to decorate with the typical Wal-Mart variety ornaments.
So I decided to  break out the McCoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I placed my P&B salt and pepper shakers  and  a smiley mug on the tree.
These were the only items that are light enough to hold.
Boy I wouldlove to hang a cookie jar on it but I  know where that would end up!!!!
I have a pic if anyone wants to see my McCoy tree.
Tom