[Mccoypottery-talk] eBay Auction Finder! No more worries about Fakes!

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:56:10 -0600

Announcing the McCoy Pottery Online eBay Auction Finder.

This is a new FREE service from McCoyPottery.Com that helps you locate
McCoy Pottery on eBay without getting burned. With all the talk of
fakes, reproductions, and other scammer auctions on eBay related to
McCoy's we have put together a service that lets you search for McCoy
Pottery from the safety of the McCoyPottery.Com web site.

About the eBay Auction Finder

  Now you can find McCoy's on eBay without the worry of getting a fake
or reproduction. Simply browse through the eBay auctions below to find
a McCoy. If you are uncertain of an items authenticity, simply email us
at auctions@mccoypottery.com and we will let you know whether we think
the auction item is the "Real McCoy". We will send you an email after
examining the item with the results and a link back to the auction so
that you can bid on the item. We periodically examine the listings on
this site to help insure that only quality links are displayed. If you
find a questionable item, please let us know.

To view eBay Auctions using our McCoy Auction finder visit the
following link: http://www.mccoypottery.com/ebay/ebay.php3

Don't have an eBay account?  Visit the following like to register for
eBay: http://www.mccoypottery.com/ebay

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online