[Mccoypottery-talk] You all there?

~barb crews xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:46:31 -0600

At 09:53 PM 12/16/2004, you wrote:
>They say that if you train both hands to be productive, like a violinist
>or guitarist, that the exercise the brain receives helps to ward off
>Alzheimers.  Today I used one hand to scroll thru the list and the other
>to hit the delete key.  Thanks for the unintentional exercise.  Maybe you
>can do it again in another eight years.

Funny!  When they started rolling in, I started laughing, cause it was
obvious someone pushed the wrong button or a server decided to wreck
revenge on someone.  We're just lucky we haven't been hit by other stuff. I
know my bulletin boards have been hit again by spammers and I had to close
my long running ones forever because of the problem.

As to what List Mom said, this was a error and things like that happen.
Plus as also mentioned, this is a free list. If anyone thinks it is easy to
maintain a mailing list or a web site of the magnitude of McCoy Pottery --
they should think again, it's a lot of work and usually not very appreciated.

Thanks for providing this service.. and thanks for catching it before we
got 1500K messages!