[Mccoypottery-talk] off-topci

M CAUDILL mcaudill@kih.net
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:38:35 -0500

Had to walk up the hill this morning to thaw out our gas line so I could
relight the pilot light in the furnace.  (Ah, the joys of country living).
We've checked the weather channel and internet.  Looks like we should be
able to make it to Cleveland if we go up I-77.  Mapquest says 8 hours, so
I'm allowing 15.  Should be all together by midnight.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Mike in KY