[Mccoypottery-talk] Roger Jensen gone from eBay

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:29:00 EST

This message was previous to mine Barb.

Inth a message dated 2/3/04 1:43:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kreffitt@pbtcomm.net writes:
In case nobody noticed, Roger Jensen is NARU'd from eBay.

Roger showed his true colours and was ripping people off, so with almost
daily email to eBay, we got him booted.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jensonmccoy

He's moved to Yahoo under the user name of jensenmccoy, but we've started a
campaign against him to have him removed from there also.  He's already
started ripping people on Yahoo, but maybe he won't have to go as far as he
did on eBay before he's booted.  We'll keep at it...

Back into your hole Roger....

Kevin