[Mccoypottery-talk] beer stein

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:35:21 -0500

I was gonna say that all McCoy has value!!  : )

Karen in KY

                      mccoy@mccoypottery.com
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] beer stein

                      02/04/2004 10:15 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Hello david:

The Stein if it has the McCoy LCC USA and 6020 then it is a McCoy and
should have the metal top.  It is not rare and has a collector value of
$35.00.  Cheers!  Terry

> I have recently aquired a schlitz beer stein with
> mccoy mark on bottom also numbers appear to be 6020?
> Is this stein rare or have value??? Thanks, Dave

> http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

McCoy Pottery OnLine
Bella Mia, Inc.
401 Host Drive