[Mccoypottery-talk] My Mammy

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:33:07 -0500

I wanted to thank everyone for the encouragement on the Mammy Jar.  She is
going about 20 miles from my house, believe it or not!
So she gets hand delivered and no chance of the mail man dropping her and
breaking her!
I'm thrilled she isn't going through the mail!
Jennifer

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Baltimore Ohio