[Mccoypottery-talk] Seahorses novelty...

Sgdport@aol.com Sgdport@aol.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:49:09 EST

I recently picked up a double seahorses novelty item in the blue-greenish
glaze.  I know these are rather hard to come by, and am curious to know what
current value McCoy experts would give it.  I know the book values vary and I
don't believe there is a new book out past 2002.  It's hard to know which book to
rely on.  This is the item on p. 141 of the Snyder 2d Edition, McCoy Pottery
book.  Mine is in great shape except for some crazing.  Any responses would be
appreciated.  This is the first time I've posted.  Hope I've done this
properly.
Steve