[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy beer steins

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:32:52 -0500

Hi David!  Was it me that you bought it from?  I'm thinking your name is so
familiar!
I think I have a few more around here as well.  I'll look and see what I can
find.  I know I have an Airforce Academy that I think was produced by McCoy
and a Roseville Ohio that I also think McCoy did.  Remind me next week, as
I'm getting ready to do a show and won't have time over the next few days to
dig them out.

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Ohio Pottery and Glassware
Baltimore Ohio
http://stores.ebay.com/id=1857615&ssPageName=L2

I have recently purchased a mccoy stein (schlitz
beer), and have the opportunity to buy another
(different brand of beer). does anyone know how many
different brands mccoy made steins for?? I am an avid
collector of german steins, and the mccoy steins are
fast becoming an addiction, maybe due to the fact that
I am a McCoy boy. :)