[Mccoypottery-talk] re: Pink and Blue

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:18:58 -0500

Thanks so much.  I'll try to go through my boxes this weekend.

Karen in Ky

                      "Loretta A. Payne-Nelson"
                      <rett@netreach.net>                        To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] re: Pink and Blue
                      pottery.com

                      02/17/2004 04:57 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I know you are looking for the purple and I had already planned to let you
know if I see any.  I still have a request in with one person I mentioned
some months ago...will keep you posted.
Loretta

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com wrote:
      I need to get into my boxes and see what I have as far as
      basketweaves...I
      know that I have a few duplicates.  If you see the two largest purple
      ones,
      keep me in mind, please...

      Karen