[Mccoypottery-talk] Please remove me from the list.

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:04:20 -0500

I thought it told you how in a message at the bottom of each post?  But I
don't see anything there not that I said that.

: (  Karen in Ky

                      "Chris Jubic" <cjubic@nycap.rr.com>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Please remove me from the
                                                                  list.

                      02/18/2004 05:03 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I know you have to have yourself removed but I am not sure how to do it.
Keep asking around. Someone who knows will eventually help you out. I think
you have to click onto the McCoy site (where you signed in or suscribed
from) to unsuscribe from there.
Chris