[Mccoypottery-talk] check out this one

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:55:22 -0500

Made by Larry Martin in Alabama.  You can get that worn out fake piece at
Rosso's Wholesale Glass.

I have an original, and it's actually quite a nice piece.  Wonderful
detail...  No one seems to know where the piece comes from.  I've seen it
attributed to just about every ceramic company on the planet...even the
books don't have an origin.