[Mccoypottery-talk] Introduction

Mary av8er@rapidnet.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:25:52 -0700

Hi I am Mary, and I am a McCoyaholic!  (And darn proud of it!) (my
husband Rich is too!)
In our sunroom we only have 66 pieces on 2 shelf units,  the kitchen has
100-150 pieces of different patterns of dinnerware, casseroles, and
canisters, PLUS  only 64 McCoy cookie jars, the living room has more
vases and jards stuffed on a 8 ft. long/floor to ceiling shelf unit,
plus another set of shelves with flower forms, and all the blossomtime
line except the lamp and wall pocket, some of the wild rose, and more
pieces on tables and a few on the floor, ..... and then there's the rest
of the house!!!