[Mccoypottery-talk] Wooden Shoe Planter

PETENANCY@aol.com PETENANCY@aol.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 01:05:43 EST

This is my first time responding and Since my last name is McCoy collecting
it started as something fun to do while brousing through antique shops and now
I'm hooked. I recently bought the yellow woooden shoe for $25. I am constantly
amazed at all the different stuff but living in California probably limits my
choices and makes each piece cost more. I really enjoy all the info on this
site. Nancy McCoy