[Mccoypottery-talk] You can say that again!

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:29:16 -0500

Wow, you are right down the road.  I am in the Danville area.  Clue us in
on the good places in Casey County to shop for McCoy!!

Karen in KY

                      Michael/Hope Burt
                      <witschindin_2000@yahoo.com>               To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] You can say that again!
                      pottery.com

                      02/18/2004 07:11 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

McCoyaholic is right! I really have to force myself sometimes to stop.
Otherwise I spend all my time stopping at antique malls and looking on
ebay. My thrill every day is to look at the new listings for the day.

Hey, Karen, I live in KY too! I'm in Casey county (Liberty). Where are you?

Hope

Do you Yahoo!?