[Mccoypottery-talk] Halifax!!!!!!

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 05:52:04 -0500

Halifax,VA is only 30 miles from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are a bunch of antique stores around Charlottesville, but that's 3 hr=
s north of Halifax on the way down.
Halifax has a Goodwill that tends to overprice Mccoy if they even have any.
I have a friend that runs an antique store in South Boston, (next door to H=
alifax) but he has all furniture I believe.
I have not seen him in a while.
I think there is an antique mall in Virgilina which is 5 miles or so from H=
alifax.
There is also an antique mall in Clarkesville 15 miles or so east of Halifa=
x on HWY 58.
There are two antique stores in Danville which is where I am!!!!!!!
Your best bet would be the ones around Charlottesville,VA off I 64.
When You leave Halifax/South Boston  on HWY 501 I believe there is an antiq=
ue mall on 501 just north of Roxboro, 20 miles or so from Halifax.=20
There is a decent sized Flea Market on 58  at Danville  25 miles from Halif=
ax.
Hope I helped.
I will call a friend and see what else is around the area as he is known ac=
ross the region for his dealings with antiques.
Hope I helped,
Sorry for rambling!!!
Did I ?
Tom