[Mccoypottery-talk] Halifax!!!!!!

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:31:43 -0500

Karen:  That sounds great.  Actually, this is a family friend (almost
like a relative) because both our fathers were friends when we were
growing up.  His father had very bad asthma when we were growing up and
dad used to rush him to the hospital almost unable to breath all the
time.  He is having a big family reunion-type picnic in July, but I can
go anytime it is convenient to meet you.  Just let me know.  We might be
able to meet Tom too.