[Mccoypottery-talk] good shops

mmmeador@hotmail.com mmmeador@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:24:41 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01C3F7AC.83E0F6E0

I don't know if you live in the KC area or if you are going to be traveling=
 thru that area but if you are ever traveling on I-70 thru Missouri or if y=
ou want a really neat place to spend the weekend you have to go Hermann.

Hermann is an old German town with lots of bed & breakfasts & wineries & ye=
s, lots of antique/flea market type shops.  Great food too.=20=20

Hermann Hill Vineyard & Inn is my favorite B&B.  My hubby & I go there abou=
t once a year, spend the night at the inn & get up the next day & go lookin=
g for treasures.

~Martie

It's not the goal but the way there that matters, and the harder the way "t=
he more worthwhile the journey." ~ Wilfred Thesiger
------=_NextPart_000_0120_01C3F7AC.83E0F6E0

Here was a non admissible message part of 'application/octet-stream'
MIME type. It has been automatically discarded before sending the
message to the list.

------=_NextPart_000_0120_01C3F7AC.83E0F6E0--