[Mccoypottery-talk] Limit to amounts written?

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:29:31 EST

Loretta, dont' be sad...Be Happy. Each Day God gives us is a blessing...(easy
to say when I'm happy) but it is.  I always kinda re-evaluate my life around
my birthday, too. Pink and Blue are items I look for when I'm out.
Unfortunately Mostly what I see, when I see it, are more commonly found pieces with high
prices....I really want that popourri and the tall candlestick....Hint, Hint,
My birthday is in July Guys!  Loretta, hope you have a super day when it rolls
around.