[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy low line bowl/Bulb planter

Jerry Reedy jreedy62@msn.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:55:32 -0600

Help!

I have found a beautiful McCoy dish at a local antique shop. I passed it up=
 three times as it didn't look like my idea of a McCoy. The dish is roughly=
 kidney bean shaped and shallow. The only colors are matte white and gold t=
here may be a slight silver or pewter mixed in with the gold but very littl=
e. The gold is brushed around the outer edge and a swirl in the bottom of t=
he bowl. I have read every book I can fine and looked at every picture on t=
he web and can find nothing that even resembles my bowl or planter. I thoug=
ht maybe the Harmony line but from what I have read it doesn't come in Matt=
e white and gold?

Any one have any ideas? I would appreciate any help.

Thank you
Jerry