[Mccoypottery-talk] New McCouple to the List

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:51:44 -0500

Welcome, Tim and Sharon.  Our group of McAholics needs to grow.  'New
blood' is always a shot in the arm.

Karen in KY

Karen Phillips
IMS Coordinator
859 734-8566
Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com

                      timbuckto@webtv.net
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] New McCouple to the List

                      02/20/2004 06:59 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

There, I got me a new Mcword to...lol Hi everyone, I'm Tim (45) and my
wifes name is Sheryl (32) and we just had a son named "Hunter" and yes..
thats McCoyHunter... No, just kidding.We just joined the list and I read
the feb. archives to try and catch up and see how the list is.... Well I
gotta tell yas... I'm tickled pink! This is gonna be great being a part
of this group or should I say McGroup.. OK.. I'll McStop..hehe
  We live In SW Michigan just off I-94 and they just opened a new
antique mall right at the exit here in Coloma Mi. Called Great lakes
Antiques.
    Sheryl and I have been "Hooked" for about 3 yrs now (thats how long
we've been together also) We both love McCoy and other varius old
potteries. But McCoy is number one. Sheryl has a Fenton Fetish that
keeps me from buying McCoy on occasion. But shes a wonderful woman and I
let her have anything she wants ... that we can afford i should say..lol
I'm ot sure how many pcs of McCoy we have, but I'll try and report on
that another time.
 My best and proudest McCoy find/buy but not neccasarily the most
expensive. Is the little white Fawn flower bowl ornament. The one with
the complete side view, nose up, standing on the triangular shaped
"rock"? with NM marked on the rock.. I actually bought it from an
antique/junk shop for $2.00, yes TWO dollars.. i was chokin and sweatin
and trembling i think, and when she asked if i wanted it wrapped, i said
naaw, thats ok, dont bother.. LOL I was too afraid she's notice the NM
on it..LOL It wasnt priced and when I asked how much for the little
deer.. she said .ohhh a couple dollars ok with you??... Yeaa, that
sounds fair, it cute.. HeHe.. yes, i truly felt bad... But Ohh it looks
nice alongside my other small white critter i have. OK folks.. I must
force myself to shut up, or I'll get booted for being too long winded
and I AM VERY LONG WINDED...LOL Thanks for being here everyone!!! We
look very forward to a long friendship with yas all....... Tim & Sheryl