[Mccoypottery-talk] Grand Opening!

ljconwill@bellsouth.net ljconwill@bellsouth.net
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:56:03 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_F52KQL80000000000000

Jennifer, you did a wonderful job, I really enjoyed looking at every thing
and have marked it as a favorite.  Keep up the good work and congratulations
on your web site.=0D
=0D
Linda C. =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2004 22:06:53=0D
To: Mccoypottery-Talk@Lists. Mccoypottery. Com=0D
Cc: OhioPotteryLovers@yahoogroups. com=0D
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Grand Opening!=0D
 =0D
You are invited to attend!  This is a formal announcement of the opening of
our portal to the World Wide Web!  Ohio Pottery and Glassware now has it's
own web!=0D
I would love feedback and any comments or questions.=0D
Right now I just have Fenton and Boyd Glass listed, but look for great
Pottery, Silver, Cut Glass, Early American Patterned Glass, and other
collectibles as this week progresses!=0D
http://www.ohiopotteryandglassware.com is our address.=0D
 =0D
Thanks for looking and as an introductory, we are giving 10% off any
combined order!  =0D
Jennifer  & Rodney Smith=0D
Baltimore, Ohio=0D
<http://www.OhioPotteryandGlassware.com>=0D
<http://stores.ebay.com/id=3D1857615&ssPageName=3DL2> =0D
 =0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_F52KQL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.