[Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3704828526 (Ends Feb-22-04 22:10:27 PST) - ...

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:08:53 -0500

Elizabeth

I am not going to take her offer as I really want an old one and am
willing to drive a distance to pick it up on a McHunting trip South
and/or Ohio.  I looked at the link and saw identical crocks.
Loretta