[Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3704828526 (Ends Feb-22-04 22:10:27 PST) - ...

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:19:23 -0500

We are 25 minutes from Roseville (on the back roads of course!).
If you were to go to I70 and then over and back down, we are over an hour
from Roseville :)
If you look at a map you'll see Roseville, then look directly west.  Half
way between Roseville and Columbus is Baltimore, a very tiny little village.
We don't even live "in" Baltimore, but on a farm outside there.
April is the Heisey Auction too!  But according to the week, I may not be
home.  I'm going to auctioneer school for 2 weeks during April.

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Baltimore, Ohio
<http://www.OhioPotteryandGlassware.com>
<http://stores.ebay.com/id=1857615&ssPageName=L2>

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of Loretta
A. Payne-Nelson
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 7:23 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] eBay item 3704828526 (Ends Feb-22-04
22:10:27 PST) - ...

Ohio Pottery & Glassware wrote:

  I'll let you know when I am coming.  If I don't come in April, I will
probably come in July.  I have to map out the person I am visiting and also
the reunion if I come in July.  Exactly where are you located?
p.s.  I can barely move a #5 let alone something 3 feet tall.   I thought I
might be interested in a 3 to use a waste paper basket in my bedroom or even
smaller ones to use for different items in the bedroom or bath.