[Mccoypottery-talk] Size of Mammy

Ohio Pottery & Glassware capriherb@earthlink.net
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:26:08 -0500

I had an ebayer email me last night.  Could someone please measure their
mammy and give me the width on the widest part of the bottom and the exact
height?
Her jar is 10.5 inches tall.  That's a repro, right?

Jennifer  & Rodney Smith
Baltimore, Ohio
<http://www.OhioPotteryandGlassware.com>
<http://stores.ebay.com/id=1857615&ssPageName=L2>